Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm baaa-aaack

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted last. Between the pain and the chemo, it's been a rough 4 1/2 months. The good news is, I had a surgery on the 4th and it has eliminated all of my pain. I'm already reduced my narcotic intake by 2/3rds and I'm hoping to reduce that as I continue to heal.

On January 30th, I went to the Ulman Cancer Fund's Blue Jean Ball. I had a great time and below is a picture of some of the people I met there. In a word, they were awesome!



From my left: Jonny Imerman (founder Imerman's Angels), Kaitlin Sighinolfi (survivor from the DC area), Chris Otepka (suvivor from the DC area), Doug Ulman, Brock Yetso (Executive Dir., Ulman Cancer Fund)

1 comment:

Ulman Cancer Fund said...

Jeff, glad you are back! I am uploading your video with the crew from Blue Jeans Ball as I write this!!